- Manchester Doctoral College
- Centres for Doctoral Training
- Key Benefits of CDTs
- Integrative Systems Biology
- Sustainable Consumption Institute
- Manufacturing EngD Centre
- Nuclear EngD Centre
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute
- Computer Science
- Advanced Metallic Systems Centre for Doctoral Training
- Regenerative Medicine Centre for Doctoral Training
- Graphene Nownano Centre for Doctoral Training
- Next Generation Nuclear Centre for Doctoral Training
- Power Networks Centre for Doctoral Training
Fusion Training Network
About the Centre
The Fusion Doctoral Training Network is a collaboration of universities and government research institutes that provides integrated, coordinated postgraduate training in fusion science and technology at the doctoral level.
The network provides world-leading expertise in a range of fusion-relevant disciplines: materials science, plasma physics, nuclear physics, technology, laser physics, instrumentation etc.
Students will have access to a range of fusion energy facilities, including the MAST and JET tokamaks at Culham in Oxfordshire, the Central Laser Facility at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, and high performance computing facilities. International links provide access to a range of other fusion devices around the world.
For further details visit;