- Manchester Doctoral College
- Doctoral Study
- Key Benefits of CDTs
- Integrative Systems Biology
- Sustainable Consumption Institute
- Manufacturing EngD Centre
- Nuclear EngD Centre
- Nuclear Fission Research, Science & Technology
- Advanced Metallic Systems Doctoral Training Centre
- North West Nanoscience Doctoral Training Centre
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute
- Doctoral Training Network
- Computer Science
Fusion Training Network
About the Centre
The Fusion Doctoral Training Network is a collaboration of universities and government research institutes that provides integrated, coordinated postgraduate training in fusion science and technology at the doctoral level.
The network provides world-leading expertise in a range of fusion-relevant disciplines: materials science, plasma physics, nuclear physics, technology, laser physics, instrumentation etc.
Students will have access to a range of fusion energy facilities, including the MAST and JET tokamaks at Culham in Oxfordshire, the Central Laser Facility at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, and high performance computing facilities. International links provide access to a range of other fusion devices around the world.
For further details visit;