- Manchester Doctoral College
- Doctoral Study
- Key Benefits of CDTs
- Integrative Systems Biology
- Sustainable Consumption Institute
- Manufacturing EngD Centre
- Nuclear EngD Centre
- Nuclear Fission Research, Science & Technology
- Advanced Metallic Systems Doctoral Training Centre
- North West Nanoscience Doctoral Training Centre
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute
- Doctoral Training Network
- Computer Science
About the Centre
The Manchester Centre for Doctoral Training in Computer Science proposes a new model of PhD training which combines the deep technical research study associated with the UK PhD with training and practical experience in creativity and innovation and scientific evaluation, and gives students experiences practicing their research skills by working with users from outside academia.
It is the first and currently only EPSRC funded CDT in core computer science, and is led by Professor Steve Furber and Dr. Jonathan Shapiro.
For more information please follow this link to the Computer Science Centre for Doctoral Training website.